Re: Media Resource Comments [was: Welcome to W3C WAI EOWG]

Dear Shawn,

It was a great pleasure for me to be part of the call. Thanks a lot for the welcome and the support.

Regarding the Github I have made some comments on the open issues. If you want me to go in further detail please let me know.

A further issue to take into account is if the audio/media media resource will only consider "pre-recorded subtitling" or will also take "live subtitling" into consideration.

Here is also a terminology issue.

For "live" it can be called: "live", "realtime" or "on-line"

For "pre-recorded" it can be called: "pre-prepared", "pre-recorded" or "off-line"

If there is any further issue that I should take into consideration please let me know.

Best regards,

Estel·la Oncins

Edifici MRA 126  - Campus UAB
08193 Bellaterra