Re: Info for the disabled seniors who visit your site

Hi!

Just a quick follow up on this disability-related resources list I sent to
you for the seniors who visit your site:

>From Minor to Major: The Complete Guide to Home Modifications to Prevent
Seniors from Falling
<https://www.bigrentz.com/how-to-guides/guide-home-modifications-prevent-seniors-falling>

The Senior's Guide to Paying for At-Home Long-Term Care: How Your Home Can
be a Great Asset
<https://www.mortgagecalculator.org/helpful-advice/long-term-care.php>

In-Home Services that can Help Seniors Continue to Live Independently
<https://www.agingcare.com/articles/kinds-of-home-care-available-for-seniors-137919.htm>

State Resources for Senior Citizens and Their Caregivers
<https://www.eldercaredirectory.org/state-resources.htm>

Transportation Options for Seniors Who Don’t Drive
<https://www.neptunesociety.com/cremation-planning-for-caregivers/transportation-options-for-seniors-who-dont-drive>

Signs It’s Time for Assisted Living: Identify Potential Warning Signs that
It’s Time for a Move
<https://www.assistedlivingfacilities.org/resources/talking-to-a-parent/signs-it-s-time-for-assisted-living/>

Assisted Living for Disabled & Handicapped Seniors
<https://www.seniorliving.org/lifestyles/assisted-living-communities/disability/>

Were you able to work this list onto one of your site’s disability or
senior resource pages? If you haven’t yet, I hope you’ll still consider
doing so. (I noted this page as a possibility for adding this list in my
last email, for what it’s worth:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/ageing/ED-waiageliterature-20080507.html.)
Seniors with disabilities, as you know, have unique needs, so it’s really
wonderful when we can show them our support and lead them in the right
direction, even if it’s just the simple act of sharing information with
them online!

Thanks so much -- I really appreciate your time!

Thanks in advance,

Chloe

Chloe Pearson

*cpearson@consumerhealthlabs.com <cpearson@consumerhealthlabs.com>*

P.S. Please let me know by email if you aren’t interested in this kind of
outreach. Thank you!