Re: Thanks for your survey comments

Thanks Sharron & Judy,

Comments on 2 points below.

On 10/13/2018 3:40 PM, Sharron Rush wrote:
> Thanks Judy, I appreciate your time and helpful comments. Here is my response:
>
> - Title: As I was re-reading this near-final version, I noticed that almost all of the discussion is about digital accessibility, rather than accessibility for the built environment, transportation, etc. I'm wondering if EOWG considered "The Business Case for Digital Accessibility." But fine as is, if people don't want to revisit that at this time.

fyi, It as "web accessibility" and was broadened.

> SR: Good suggestion, done!

We have on the table considering changing "web accessibility" to "digital accessibility" throughout many EOWG resources. We haven't gotten to addressing it sufficiently yet. We have had some discussion in WAI team and EOWG participants, yet not written up the issues or made final decisions. I think most people are in support of the change in many places.

I'm inclined to use this as a test case and see how it flies. (That is, +1 for "The Business Case for Digital Accessibility" for now.)

I hope to be able to sufficiently address the issue of broader changes in the coming weeks or months.

> - For the Forrester quote, maybe indicate "commissioned by Microsoft"
> SR: That was the original but Shawn asked me to remove it, y'all arm wrestle or something and let me know :)

Indeed here is the diff <https://github.com/w3c/wai-bcase/pull/90/files> for which I said:
 "totally [Editors Discretion] - it's just an idea, and maybe not a good one? :-)"

I was thinking that some readers would take "commissioned by Microsoft" as it not being independent or unbiased.

Again, totally Editors Discretion from me.