Re: FW: Before and After Demonstration - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0

Hi Julie,

It did, and it looks interesting. Nice design work.

This came in during a busy period and I wanted to take a closer look,
and compare it with what we'd already had in development.

I hope to get back to you in the coming week.

Thanks,

- Judy