Re: Quick Reference Guide

Hello Valorie,

Thank you for taking the time to write.

There is a historical reason behind the different formal name and common vernacular. It is not ideal.

I think it would be good to add "Quick Reference" to the title and heading level 1. To facilitate the Working Groups' tracking and addressing the suggestion, I have created an issue at:
	<https://github.com/w3c/wai-wcag-quickref/issues/154>

I hope that we can address it before too long.

Thanks,
~Shawn
<https://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>