Re: WCAG 2.1 Quick Reference

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for the kind words about the QuickRef, it is always useful for us
to know that the community finds these resources valuable.  I am glad you
raised that question so that we prioritize planning now for integration of
the new SCs into the resource. We have a small sub-group  of EOWG
participants who are working with Shadi on the Understanding documentation
for the new SCs. I think it will work well to keep the QuickRef in mind as
we do that.

If you have interest in participation in development of WCAG 2.1 support
materials, please let me and co-chair Brent Bakken know and we will
schedule a call to discuss.

Best,
Sharron
-----
Sharron Rush | Co-chair EOWG

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*