Re: ex-col jumping headings fix

I have not changed anything with the ex/col yet. The code will fix the
issue, as far as I can see.

To make the bottom border to match, use the following code should work:

.f_panelHead {
border-bottom: solid transparent;
}
.f_panelHead.fs_hover, .f_panelHead.fs_focus {
border-bottom: solid currentColor;
}
.f_panelHead.fs_selected {
border-bottom: solid currentColor;