Mobile Intro to GitHub

From: Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:17:20 +0200
To: "Judy Brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Hi Judy,

I have copied the developer’s intro to Github.

The images have not yet been uploaded, I won’t get to that today,
unfortunately. (I’ll teach a class from 7:30 to 9:45 this evening.)

I’ll make sure to have them uploaded before the meeting tomorrow.

I had to change a bit of the formatting to work better, but nothing
significant – however it would be good if someone could skim the pages
for accidental errors :-)

Here’s the link to the preview:
https://w3c.github.io/wai-mobile-intro/mobile/

And here to the repository: