[WAI Web Accessibility Laws and Policies]

From: Kevin White <kevin@dewoollery.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 10:02:25 +0100
To: wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Lo Folks,

Hope all are well. Congrats on the new policy section - fantastic work!!!

Just wanted to flag/note/raise question regarding UK. I wasn’t aware that there is any reference to WCAG in the legislation (certainly not) or the guidance in the UK. I know that WCAG is tacitly accepted as the way to go and promoted in public sector. Are you referencing something specifically with WCAG in it?

Thanks

Kevin