Re: Policies page - images for metadata / social media

What do we want to do with those images? Use them as twitter cards/Facebook previews? If so, I think it would be better to create them from scratch in the appropriate sizes and in retina resolution.

I don't think the images, as they are, are saying much…

For the tutorials I created this for my personal blog, used as a twitter card/Facebook preview image:
We could do something like this but add a text “filter accessibility laws in different countries“, for example.

I'm happy to add the necessary metadata to the policies page.

Best, Eric

Sent from my iPhone