Question about UAAG 2.0 Identified Implementations Report Detail: Feature by Feature

From: Jorge Ortega L <jorgerortegalopez@yahoo.es>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 16:14:05 +0000 (UTC)
To: "wai-eo-editors@w3.org" <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Good morning distinguished members of the WAI,
I live in South America, Ecuador and I am following a Master's degree in Accessible Technologies at a Spanish university on the internet (UNIR). My thesis topic is "Evaluation and Comparison of Browser Accessibility in Windows 10".I am currently doing my thesis, but for my thesis I need to know if you have a more up-to-date document of "UAAG 2.0 Identified Implementations Report Detail: Feature by Feature" (December 22, 2015), located in the next web page:UAAG 2.0 Implementations by Feature

|   |
UAAG 2.0 Implementations by Feature
   |  |

Thank you very much for your help.Best regards,Jorge Ortega L.