Re: One-to-many accessibility questions

Hello Steven,

It is good to hear of your work on accessibility.

Unfortunately we do not have the resources to be able to answer your question promptly. We do host an Interest Group where such issues of Web accessibility are discussed.

You can search the mailing list archives, to get an idea of the list and see if this topic has been addressed recently, through:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions under:

---

I will say briefly that all of WCAG applies, including to make the content accessible to teachers. For the issues you mention:
* "As such, guidelines developed for screen readers, for instance, do not seem to be applicable." They are important for teachers who are blind or otherwise use a screen reader.
* "color contrast rules defined in WCAG 2.0 are difficult if not impossible to anticipate for classroom projectors and lighting environments" The contrast ratios apply for the content itself.

You might also find this resource helpful - either directly or indirectly:
* How to Make Presentations Accessible to All <https://www.w3.org/WAI/training/accessible>

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>