Re: teaching of UD and accessibility content in course content - proposal

Howard,

Thanks for getting started on a proposal so EOWG can explore the potential work.

One thing to get clearer is how this differs from the existing material at:
	<https://www.w3.org/WAI/training/Overview>
Seems some may be already covered there and some is an expansion of that.

I'll followup with more specifics directly.

Best,
~Shawn