Re: metadata

Hi Caleb,

Excellent, many thanks!

Just a thought - it may be good to get the keyword "web accessibility"
in there (we tweaked the last video scripts to get it in). How about:

"In this video, learn about XYZ for web accessibility" as replacement
for the similar sentences that you proposed?

PS: This would resolve some other issues (for example, we wanted to
avoid saying "websites" alone without saying "apps", because some people
think web accessibility is only about traditional websites).

Agree?

Many thanks,
   Shadi