Re: updated perspectives resource page

Hi Shadi, Eric, and Brent,

Speaking as someone with severe ADD I find that blinds are so very
helpful!  (As long as they are marked up correctly using aria-controls and
aria-expanded)

Comcast encourages the use of blinds on pages with lots of content to aid
those with limited cognitive function.

‹Adina

Adina Halter, Sr. Product Manager, Accessibility
³Teaming with you to ensure our products delight our customers with
disabilities.²

215.286.1828 o
267.658.0261 m
224.225.1234 x6102209672 conf