Re: resource title

Hi Shadi,

Just brainstorming names...

   - Benefits of Making the Web an Accessible Place
   - Benefits of Making the Web Accessible
   - Web Accessibility for All
   - Why Web Accessibility?
   - Web Accessibility: A True Win/Win
   - Web Accessibility: Everyone Wins
   - Web Accessibility: What's the Impact
   - Web Accessibility: See for Your Self
   - Web Accessibility: A View to What You Can Do

If we have more than 30 minutes of time left at the end of meeting, we will
cover this topic. If we have less than 30 minutes we may need to skip for
next week.

Be sure to go into the agenda and add the 6-10 script issues you want to
cover. The majority of the meeting tomorrow will be yours again.

Thanks,
Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services

Pearson
512 202 1087

Learn more at pearson.com

[image: Pearson]