Re: Invited Expert Status for Alistair Duggin

Hi Michael,

Here are the contact details of Alistair Duggin.
alistair.duggin@digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk

For some background - here are his links to Linkedin and the UK Gov
website etc. [1] [2]

Alistair - Michael is our staff contact, and will be in touch about your
application (next steps/questions etc).
Michael - Alistair expressed an interest in approaches to making WCAG
more applicable to multiple audiences, and taps into our internal
discussion on how to make a WCAG 'view' for designers/devs, policy
makers/procurerers etc.

Any questions drop me a line.

Thanks

Josh