Re: [Getting Started Tips Input]

Hello,

Thank you for your comments!

In fact, the scope is mostly broader. For example, "designing" is also
about interaction design. And "content authoring" could also mean HTML
authoring for some people - we really focus on writing aspects. And in
coding, some of these concepts also apply to non-HTML, for example to
WAI-ARIA and non-W3C technologies. Let us know if there are specific
tips that you feel do not fit with the page titles.

Best wishes,
   Shadi

On 2.10.2015 10:13, Kazuhito Kidachi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think "Tips for Getting Started" content seems great starter kit for
> newbies, but its categories seem a bit confusing. My suggestion for its
> structure is:
>
> 1. Visual Design for Web Accessibility
> 2. Content Authoring for Web Accessibility
> 3. HTML Coding for Web Accessibility
>
> The words like "Designing" "Writing" "Developing" seem to have broader
> scope of meaning, so...
>
> Best,
>
> Kazuhito

Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)