Re: Short URLs used in Tweets

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately we do not have the resources to be able to answer your question promptly. We do host an Interest Group where such issues of web accessibility are discussed.

You can read the mailing list archives to get an idea of the list, through:
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions under:

Regards,

~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>