Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey - 29 June 2015'

Hi Shadi,

> On 8 Jul 2015, at 08:15, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> Comments:
>> Approach section: Casting for performers/actors/characters, etc may be a
>> better description if there will be multiple characters in the video versus
>> using the word 'protagonist', as protagonist suggest one person will be the
>> lead or central figure.
>
> Thank you for these suggestions.
>
> Kevin had a similar comment. However, both "performers" and "actors" do not work, as we do not anticipate hiring performers or actors. I think the word "character" is most neutral, and allows for both options.
>
> Kevin, does the word "characters" address your concern as well?

Being a little bit pedantic (sorry), ‘character’ is the role that a ‘performer’ plays. As I said, I am comfortable with whatever, my (slight) concern was only the subtle suggestion, implied in ‘protagonist’  that there was only one person involved.

Thanks

Kevin