[CC wai-eo-editors]

Hi Eric,

Remember that there was some discomfort in EOWG about having them at all. Also I think someone else commented about them in another survey -- saying they were redundant given the "On this page" links.

I think you and EOWG need to reconsider if their usefulness is worth the clutter both visually and for screen reader users. Feel free to add a question to the weekly survey if you want -- and let me know if you do so I can review it and let folks know it's added.

~Shawn