Re: Tools List -- Feature Request: Filter by browser

Yes, thanks Jennifer.

We have an option to filter by browser plugin. In the previous version
of this tools list, there was also the option of filtering by the type
of browser. This lead to quite complex filtering that some people felt
was overwhelming. It is tough to find a balance between those who know
exactly what they are looking for and newbies wanting just a tool.

Anyway, we will keep in mind, if we come to plan future updates.

Best,
   Shadi