Re: Meeting to address comment 2895

[CC wai-eo-editors@w3.org -- a publicly-archived list]

I think that would significantly water down the main point.

If people feel strongly that we need to say something "to show that we are not biased in favor of our own technologies", perhaps it might work to add something in the middle saying it's true of WAI-ARIA, SVG, and other W3C and non-W3C technologies ? -- although I don't see that that is necessary and it does add complexity.

Happy to talk through it more...

~Shawn