Re: Broken Links on W3C Evaluation Tools Page

Dear Clint,

Thank you very much for this contribution!

We expect to update this list in an overhauled design later this year
and your contribution will be useful to this effort. Thank you.

For your information, updated information and information about new
tools have been submitted but not yet reflected in the list. These are
archived here, in case it is helpful to your research work:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tools/>

Many thanks,
   Shadi