Re: WCAG Techniques and Understanding WCAG Updates [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for checking!

They are final from the WCAG WG's perspective and published as Drafts for public review. After this review period (and any comments are addressed), these updates will replace the existing Notes.

The WAI IG e-mail says: "The existing Techniques and Understanding documents remain in place as W3C Notes while the separate draft updates are under review and the WCAG Working Group addresses comments." I started to add it to the blog, but it broke the flow. :-)

Best,
~Shawn