Re: Looking for opinions about IBM Rational Policy Tester

Hi, Bob,

The best place to send this message is the WAI Interest Group mailing list.

To join the mailing list and post questions, follow the instructions under:

Please note that we are cautious about discussions of specific products on that list. Therefore, please in your message, *ask that people respond to you directly, off list*.

Best regards,
~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)