Re: One possible mistake in How to make presentations accessible

  Thanks, Sylvie.

I fixed it in the document at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/accessible

And also updated the changelog at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-training-accessible

Note: I changed the [changelog] link in the footer, as well.

Regards,
~Shawn