Re: Editorial comments for BAD

Hi Cliff,

On 7.10.2011 20:01, Cliff Tyllick wrote:
> You're welcome, Shadi!
>
> I just realized I hit "Send" before I gave examples of first words that need to be capped in sentences that follow a run-in heading. Every one of those is in the Overview.
>
> Near the top of the page, "Note: This Demo..." instead of "Note: this Demo..."

Fixed.

> Near the bottom of the page, the first roman letter following each bolded head in the bulleted list under "Using the Demo."

Fixed.

> Come to think of it, "Using This Demo" would be a stronger heading there.

We can discuss for future revisions but I would not like to revert a
previous group decision without further discussion.

> That's it for those errors in the main content. Others:
> On the Survey:
> Under "Favorite Park," it should be "Jurassic," not "Jurrasic"

Fixed.

> "Favorite" seems to be American at the top of the page (Favorite Park) and British at the bottom ("favourite and least favourite organ"). Shouldn't we be consistent? Our subject-verb agreement follows the British convention, so our favourite should, too.

We use US-spelling but had a UK writer (Liam). I've taken a pass at
ensuring US-spelling; let me know if you find other issues.

> On Tickets, do we mean to be misspelling Thelonious Monk's last name?

Yes -- intentionally misspelled all names to avoid any conflicts.

> Finally for now, on the News page, Accessible version, explanatory notes:
> Note 03, "Times New Roman," not "Times new Roman"
> Notes 05 and 10: Capitalize "the" after "Note:"

Fixed both.

> Once again, tiny stuff. Great work!

Thank you for your input!

Best,