Re: Policies Update - France

Hello Shawn,
here is my proposed  update for France.
Aurélien's information are still true and the links have been checked.
I only changed the link to the article 47 of the law that formerly
linked to the general text of the law. I included a link leading
directly to article 47.
I think that the information that was previously in the policy page must
be archived as it was a text before the law was published in 2005.
As far as responsible ministry is concerned, the government has changed
so many times since 2005 that I don't know who is responsible now.
I have no time to look more in details before I leave so this is a first
try.
I still think that a model for formatting (html code) should be good, as
I did not know what I should exactly code. (css classes, ul or p etc...
Here is the html code:
[beginning of code]
<h2><a name="France" id="France">France</a></h2>
<ul>
<li><a
href="http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexteArticle.do?idArticle=JORFARTI000001290363&cidTexte=JORFTEXT000000809647&dateTexte=29990101">[French]
février 2005 pour l'égalité des droits et des chances, la participation
et la citoyenneté des personnes handicapées </span></a>
(Article 47 of the law 2005-102 of February 11, 2005 for equality of
rights, oportunities, participation and citizenship of people with
disabilities)
</li>
</ul>
<ul class="listafterpul">
<li class="spacing"><a
href="http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000020616980">[French]
<li class="spacing"><a
href="http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000021208630">[French]
référentiel général d'accessibilité pour les administrations</a> (order
of October 21 2009 designating the general frame of reference for the
accessibility of administrations as text for implementing
accessibility)</li>
<li class="spacing"><a
href="http://www.references.modernisation.gouv.fr/rgaa-accessibilite">[French]
</a> (general frame of reference on accessibility of administration)</li>
</ul>
<ul class="listafterpul">
<li class="spacing"> The article 47 of the above cited law and its
accompanying documents state that The  online communication services of
the French government, local authorities and the public establishments
must be accessible to people with disabilities. After the order has been
published in May 2009, central communication services have 2 years and
local services have three years to conform to the <span lang="fr"
xml:lang="fr">&quot;Référentiel Général d'Accessibilité pour les
Administrations&quot; (RGAA)</span>. This order requires that public web
services achieve level AA of WCAG 2.0. The text of the <a
href="http://www.w3.org/Translations/wcag20-fr">French Authorized
Translation of WCAG 2.0</a> has been included in the general frame of
reference.</li>
</ul>

#countrieslist"
 >back to countries list</a></p>
[end of code]
Have a nice August
Best
Sylvie

Sylvie Duchateau
Association BrailleNet
Tél.: +33(0] 1 44 27 26 25	Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 34 49
Web : http://www.accessiweb.org