Re: Policies list Introduction

Hello Shawn, Jennifer and all,
I find this introduction very clear. I agree with Andrew's suggestions
in his previous email.
Nevertheless, I have some comments on the document at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/policy-updates
1. I think that something is missing after the sentence:
"The absence of information for a given country does not necessarily
indicate a lack of legislative activity in that country."
I would expect to read what can be done if the reader is aware of
legislation in a specific country that is not listed here. Maybe give
again the link to how to submit information on a country that is not
listed there. Or link to the section further in the document entitled
"Updates welcome".

2. The sentence that follows this sentence does not seem logical to me
after having said that some countries are not listed.
The sentence is:
"Related information available from WAI includes:"
Information about what? Missing countries? Things that are not there?
Legislation in general?
So I suggest that this sentence be detailed as follows, for example:
[Begin of suggestion]
"WAI provides following information related with implementing Web
Accessibility in state or organizational policies:"
[End of suggestion]
followed by the three links to standards harmonization, developing
organizational policies and authorized translations.

3. At last, I see that you have added update notes for the different
countries.
I had volounteered to update France section. I see that you have
included updates from Aurélien, co-writer of the reference text for
implementing WCAG 2.0 in French administrations, RGAA.
How is the status of these updates? Would you like me to format the
update and/or reformulate some wording now or later?
I am available till tomorrow, then again on August  31.
So let me know how urgent it is.
Have a nice day and hearing from you tomorrow  on the call.
Best regards
Sylvie