Re: Updated MWBP-WCAG document

Alan & François,

Yeah! One last thing -- the status section should be updated to clearly indicate that this document is complete and ready for final publication as a Note, and thus this is the last chance for reviewers to make comments.

François, can you prepare it for publication tomorrow, 26 May or would you prefer Thur 28 May?

Today is a US holiday. Tuesday morning I'll prepare announcements (e.g., like these from last time <http://www.w3.org/WAI/highlights/planning#mobile2>)...

Thanks,
~Shawn