Re: Experiences Document

Hi Shawn,

On 28 Jul 2008, at 13:47, Shawn Henry wrote:

> Thank you for your work on this, and getting it ready to publish
> this week! Unless something changes, I plan to announce it later
> today, so it is in place before the MWBP press release tomorrow
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-bpwg/2008Jul/0041.html>

Great:)

> In the survey <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/mobile-
> experiences-july2008/results> I put a couple of minor editorial
> suggestions in the section that could be addressed after publication
> [1]. Is it OK with you if I go ahead and do those before publication?

I have already addressed these two comments. I thought they were
really good suggestions so I updated the documents as you have
suggested.

> Also, can we schedule a time in the next day or two to talk briefly
> about the status and plans for continued editing and EOWG review?
> If your schedule permits, I would like to keep working on this
> document to address the other comments, and review the content in
> detail.

It would be good to continue working on it. I am available most of
the day tomorrow, so please let me when you are available and I can
give you a call (I won't be in the office).

Talk to you later,

Yeliz.