Re: Copyright Permission Request (our ref. CL8033)

Dear Celeste Simpliciano,

W3C material may be used according to the W3C Document License at:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-documents-20021231

See also the Intellectual Rights FAQ at:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620

*Please pass on the following information to those using this material*:
Note that the Quick Tips at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/quicktips/> were published in 2001 and have not been updated. Somewhat similar updated information is available in "Web Accessibility: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance" at
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/glance/
We may publish this in a non-draft print version as early as 17 July.

If you need additional assistance regarding copyright permission, please contact the W3C Communications Team through site-policy@w3.org

Best regards,
~Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
e-mail: shawn@w3.org
phone: +1.617.395.7664
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/
phone: +1-617-395-7664
e-mail: shawn@w3.org