Re: Menu item problem - "Mobile Web" option

Hi Yeliz,

You are correct. That has yet to be done. Hope to get to it later this week...

Thanks for catching it and send an email to this list!

~Shawn

Yeliz Yesilada wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> When you access this page (http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/), "Mobile Web"
> is a sub-menu item of the "Implementation Plan" menu item. But  from
> this page if you click on "Business Case" option from the menu and then
> select "Implementation Plan", "Mobile Web" is not available there as a
> sub-menu item.
>
> Similarly, if you directly visit
> "http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/Overview.html", then the "Mobile Web" is not
> a sub-menu item for the "Implementation Plan" menu item.
>
> I think the menu options need to be revised for top level pages.
>
> Regards,
> Yeliz.
> School of Computer Science
> The University of Manchester
> Manchester
> M13 9PL

> Tel:  +44 (0) 161 275 6239
> Fax: +44 (0) 845 139 5599

Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/
phone: +1-617-395-7664
e-mail: shawn@w3.org