Re: Text size

Dear Amanda,

WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint 3.4 is related to scalable text sizes. See:
* http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/wai-pageauth.html#tech-relative-units
* http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-CSS-TECHS/#units

You can also find some articles on the Web related to this topic, such as:
* http://www.uiaccess.com/scaletext.html (which is old, but I think still relevant)

WAI also hosts an Interest Group where such issues of Web accessibility are discussed. You can search the mailing list archives, to see if this topic has been addressed recently, through:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/
Information on joining the mailing list and posting questions is at:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist

Best regards,
~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry