Re: Feedback and question

Dear Luke,

Thank you for taking the time to write. If you have any specific feedback -- such as which documents had difficult jargon, which documents you wanted summaries of, and which intra-page links were confusing -- we would very much welcome it.

You might find "Introduction to Web Accessibility" helpful at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/accessibility.php

The WAI site does not have specific information about Macromedia Flash and its accessibility levels -- primarily because Flash is not a W3C technology. WAI does host a Web Accessibility Interest Group where such issues of Web accessibility are sometimes discussed. You can search the mailing list archives to see if this topic has been addressed recently, through:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/
Information on joining the mailing list and posting questions is at:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist

Best regards,
~ Shawn