Re: [w3t-pr] <none>

Dear Lorraine,

I am sure that the WAI group will also give you some further data. In the meantime, may I
advice you to contact our W3C Office in Hong Kong; they also look at the W3C events,
information, etc, on mainland China and they may have further information for you. You can
find the contact data on their site:

http://www.w3c.org.hk/index.html.cn

Note also that some (though only a few:-) WAI related documents have been translated to
(Simplified) Chinese, namely:

http://www.w3c.org.hk/Translations/WAI-QuickTips.html.cn  (the WAI quick tips)

and

http://chinese-school.netfirms.com/WAI-overview.html (WCAG Getting started)

I hope this is at least a partial help.

Sincerely,

Ivan Herman

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices