Re: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ut3/techpapers.html

Hi, Chaals,

Thanks for the feedback.

Putting the technical papers links only within the introduction pages rather than the basic navigation was done for several reasons, based on UCD analysis and usability testing. I did just add a direct link to the CAPTCHA paper in the body of http://www.w3.org/WAI/ut3/techpapers.html.

We're working on a new logo. Will probably end up using the old one for a little while longer. Plan to have a new logo before too long.

Best,
~ Shawn