________________________________

De: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Enviado el: mié 05/01/2005 15:50
Para: Encarnación Quesada Ruiz
CC: wai-eo-editors; Ivan Herman; Shadi Abou-Zahra
Asunto: Re: New Web page "Introduction to Web Accessibility"

Encarna,

I am very glad that you find the Introduction to Web Accessibility clear and concise, as that was the goal of the document.

We would be very happy for this page to be translated, according to the policies at "Translations at W3C" at http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/.

Version 1 of the document is complete and ready for translation. I expect that the document will be fairly stable. I expect a few minor changes in links when we update to the redesigned WAI Web site, which will be within the first quarter of 2005 (by March). Also, since it is a new document, there might be some changes after it is announced.

To help make it easy to update translations, I will carefully record any revisions from this Version 1 onward.

Also note that we also have several other introduction and overview pages, which we hope will also be translated, including:
- /WAI/intro/components Interdependent Components of Web Accessibility
- /WAI/intro/wcag       Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview
- /WAI/intro/wcag10     Navigating WCAG 1.0 Guidelines and Techniques Documents
- /WAI/intro/wcag20     Introduction to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Working Draft Documents
- /WAI/intro/uaag       User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG) Overview
- /WAI/intro/atag       Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) Overview
- /WAI/intro/wai-overview-slides -- Overview of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Slides

Best regards,

~ Shawn