Re: Migration of EU eAccessibility site

Dear François,

Thank you for the advanced notice on the Web link changes.

I just checked and it looks like the content is not yet moved to the new pages. I monitor the wai-eo-editors@w3.org list, and if you could send us a message when we should change the links on the WAI policy page, I will do so promptly.

Best Regards,

~ Shawn