RE: Australia: State Policies Relating to Web Accessibility

Hello Jodie,

I am currently helping updating the WAI page: "Australia: States policies
relating to Web accessibility.

In your e-mail below, you mentionned that the link to the information
standards page had changed locations at:
<http://www.iie.qld.gov.au/site/informationstandards/current.asp>

I have tested this link and noticed that it does not work. I could not find
the document through a google search either.

Could you please send me the correct link to this page so that I can
finalise this update?

The other links you provided work fine.

Many thanks in advance for the information.

Regards

Sylvie