Re: Problem reading

Dear Doug,

Are you referring to the rough prototype of the WAI Web site redesign at http://w3.org/2004/09/wai-nav/8-home.html ? This is only a very rough design idea that is not complete. Certainly in the final design we will ensure that all text is readable. (We will likely not have the text over the image in the final design.)

I am curiou: how did you hear about that page?

We hope to have a refined design for review and testing by January.

~ Shawn