Re: R: Update of policy page section on Italy

Hello  Roberto,

We do not mention the name of the responsible ministry anymore, in Italy's
case, Roberto Stanca, because in case the minister is changing we may give
the wrong person name.

thank you for the information on the link, it will be updated.

Regards

Sylvie
A 17:37 23/04/2004, vous avez écrit :
>Hi Sylvie
>
>In the point Responsible Ministry one or two days ago there was the name of
>the minister Lucio Stanca, But I've seen that in other narions there is the
>web site of the ministry; in Italy, the ministry URL is
>www.innovazione.gov.it/ .
>Regards,
>
>Roberto

Sylvie Duchateau