Re: R: R: R: R: New italian accessibility law: additions to policies page

hello roberto,

I am sorry to bother you again!
I have a last question concerning your update of the italian section of the
policy page:
concerning the paragraph "relevant documents":
you wrote:
"Directive of the Government of Italy regarding Web Accessibility [formerly
at http://www.governo.it/sez_dossier/linee_web/direttiva.html]"
What do you mean with formerly? Is this link not available anymore?

Regards

Sylvie