RE: policy semantics

William,

Thank you for your review and comments on the business case. I will post
a revised version with your changes and other's changes soon.

Replies to your comments are below surrounded by brackets []. Let me
know if you want to discuss any of them.

Regards,

~ Shawn

[DONE - edited all 3 instances] In the overview document introduction
section "... Web accessibility helps
organizations avoid liability" seems too much like the sort of advice
one
gives to help miscreants
avoid prosecution or evade taxes! Later in the "Identify the
Organization's
Interests" section this stance is "softened" to "...wanting to show its
leadership as a socially responsible organization" and later under
"Sample
Outlines for Different Environments" is the somewhat colder "avoidance
of
legal exposure" bullet.

[should be covered now separately in the Legal & Policy and Social page,
rather than the Overview page] I think some way should be found to use
language that doesn't appear
threatening, but still informs the reader that this stuff is now, and
will
likely increasingly become, THE LAW. Whether this is accomplished by
commending "good citizenship" or pointing out the sanctions of
regulations
and public opinion, our choices of approach should be carefully chosen.