RE: Presenting the Case for Web Accessibility: Edits

Blossom,

Thank you for your review and comments on the business case. I will post
a revised version with your changes and other's changes soon.

Replies to your comments are below surrounded by brackets []. Let me
know if you want to discuss any of them.

Regards,

~ Shawn

- [noted in changelog as issue to address] Legal & Policy Factors suite
link - should be "Legacy and Policy Factors"
- incorrect use of "&" here.

- [DONE] Use of semicolons after bulleted list items in Overview page: I
would delete them. They are non-standard, are unnecessary, add clutter
to the bullets, and do not improve the reading experience for screen
reader users (at least JAWS users. Two blind Wells Fargo employees
tested this with 3.x versions of JAWS). Also, semicolons are not used in
lists in the other suite pages.

- [noted in changelog as issue to address] Social Factors page:
"benefits more people" anchor link could be "benefiting more people" for
parallel construction with the rest of the anchor links.

- [DONE] Technical Factors page: Anchor link for "Be Prepared for
Advanced Web Technologies" is missing.