Re: [Moderator Action] Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility

Dear Tom,

Glad that you find the document useful.

Some of the navigation bars on the page use a CSS class which causes the
hover to appear there.

If you view the source code for the page, you can see the link to the
external style sheet, which is available at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/style/wairesource.css

Regards,

- Judy