Re: [Moderator Action] avoiding horizontal scrolling

Dear Ian,

Actually, we are changing that provision in an updated version of
Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility, since we realized that this
evaluation step was not clear. If you could check back on our site in about
two weeks' time, you should find an updated version of that section of the
document.

Thank you for your question,

- Judy