Re: tabbing navigation & Re: Call for review: Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility

Jonathan,

We're aware of this issue and have run some experiments with different
browsers to try to isolate the problem, since navigation anomalies does not
seem to be a problem in IE6 only, but to some extent in a few versions of
other browsers as well.

The next stage will be running some experiments with some different
navigation options at the header -- beyond the many nav options that were
initially tested last year for this design.

It is being addressed, and your comments have been acknowledged on other
lists already, but a new design isn't available yet. In the meantime we
needed to get this page out for review. We will insert the new design once
it's available & has been tested.

- Judy