 From: "Richard D. Brown" <rdbrown@GlobeSet.com>
 To: "'Joseph Reagle'" <reagle@w3.org>
 Subject: Revised Draft Proposal
 Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:43:00 -0500
 Joseph,

 I am finally through with the revision.

 The most noticeably diffrences are:
 - Fix numerous typos
 - Complete the algorithm chapters
 - Insert the DTD
 - Add a comments and suggestions chapter

 As you will see, this last item is an exhaustive list of the comments and
 suggestions recieved so far. I have assigned a unique number to each of them
 and add personal comments. Some of these suggestions have been already
 abandoned or superceded. I think this list and approach might help speed up
 the revision process.

 Please publish ASAP and announce availability to the list. It would be great
 if people could review the document before the WG.

 The References chapter is still missing. I will work on this ASAP, but I
 have first to finish the slides for the presentation.

 Sincerely,

 Richard D. Brown

End Forwarded Text ----
Joseph Reagle Jr.  W3C:     http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/